Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Indications can be set up and determined according to the project’s requirements. When a ticket contains eg. duplicate data and you want to be notified, you can configure an indication.
You can add new indications in this menu.
Go to Process → Indications
Create & edit indications
- Click on the plus button to open the Indication form (or click on an item on the list to edit).
- Fill in the Indication form.
- Decide if your new or existing indication should be set to active in the system.
- Insert a name for your new or existing indication.
- Insert a description for your new or existing indication.
- Select a Monitored Field from the drop down.
(Optional) Limit the indication to a time span
- Insert a number of days for the time span.
- Insert a Critical amount.
- Insert a Warning amount.
- Insert an Info amount.
Impact of indications
Indications are used for highlighting tickets. They are indicated by exclamation and information symbols.
Configured indications are visible in the header of Ticket Details, in the Condition and Indication tabs (under Overview tab in the Ticket Details) and in the Ticket Pool (all in work place). Indications are visible in the Info/Alert row of the Ticket Pool.