Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to configure indications
Indications can be set up and determined according to the project’s requirements. When a ticket contains eg. duplicate data and you want to be notified, you can configure an indication.
Inside the Fieldcode admin panel go to Process → Indications
How to create & edit indications
- Click on the plus button to open the Indication form (or click on an item on the list to edit).
- Fill in the Indication form.
- Decide if your new or existing indication should be set to active in the system.
- Insert a name for your new or existing indication.
- Insert a description for your new or existing indication. The timers will use this field as a reference.
- Select a Monitored Field from the drop-down.
(Optional) How to limit the indication to a time span
- Insert the number of days for the time span. After the inserted time span (in days) has passed, indications will not be displayed anymore.
- Insert the Critical amount. When the critical amount is reached, the critical badge will be displayed inside the ticket pool.
- Insert a Warning amount. When the warning amount is reached, the warning badge will be displayed inside the ticket pool.
- Insert an Info amount. When the info amount is reached, the info badge will be displayed inside the ticket pool.
Where are indications displayed?
Indications are used for highlighting tickets. Therefore they are indicated by exclamation and information symbols inside the Ticket Pool.
Configured indications are visible in the header of Ticket Details, in the Condition and Indication tabs (under the Overview tab in the Ticket Details), and in the Ticket Pool (all in Fieldcode work place). Indications are visible in the Info/Alert row of the Ticket Pool.