Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to cancel a ticket
Cancellation of a ticket is permanent
You should only cancel a ticket if you want to stop the whole ticket.
Appointment cancellation versus Ticket cancellation
If you intend to reschedule a ticket, please cancel the appointment instead of canceling the whole ticket.
- Select the ticket that needs to be canceled from the Ticket Pool or Timeline.
- Click on the workflow button: Cancel Ticket.
- Select a cancellation reason for the ticket from the dropdown.
- Insert a ticket cancellation comment.
- (Optional) If the ticket also has an appointment set, also cancel the appointment.
- (Optional) Select an appointment cancellation reason from the dropdown.
- (Optional) Insert an appointment cancellation comment.
- Click Save.
About ticket cancellation
- You can cancel a ticket only when it is UNPUBLISHED.
- You can cancel a ticket only from the Ticket Details component -> Therefore please ensure that the component is available inside your view.
- Canceling a ticket is permanent - therefore you should only cancel a ticket if you want to stop it, rather than when you just want to reschedule it.
- Canceling an appointment is not permanent - the ticket will still remain active.