Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Automated Actions in the overview
Automated Actions give you the ability to automatize the process of spreading information from the Fieldcode Work Place and many more options.
One purpose of Automated Actions for example is to send out information automatically from the Fieldcode Work Place, eg. via automatic emails
or Ticket info updates that reach customers automatically.
Think of Automated Actions as a sandbox for creating automations inside the Fieldcode Work Place.
- Search through Automated Actions
- Customize table view
Preconfigured Automated Actions
- Send the end user a link to track ticket progress
- Send the end user a link to schedule an appointment and track ticket progress
- Send the end user an email about the appointment time and date
- Send the end user an email about the appointment cancellation
- Send the end user an SMS about the appointment time and date
- Send the end user an SMS about the appointment cancellation
Custom Automated Actions
Who benefits from Automated Actions?
- Companies that want to give customers the most crucial information regarding tickets in a structured way
- Companies that rely on automated information spreading
- Companies that want to rely on automation for sending information to customers
What are the benefits of using Automated Actions?
- Relatively easy to set up
- Customers keep track of their tickets
- No more manual requirements of sending out information like emails, SMS
Which types of Automated Actions exist?
Automated Actions are divided in two types. There are some templates, which we call Pre-configured Automated Actions, which are ready to use with just a few remaining setup steps. However, if you want to go the full route, you can also create Custom Automated Actions, and benefit from nearly endless setup possibilities.
Where to begin with Automated Actions?
You always start by creating new or editing existing automated actions in this menu.
Inside the Fieldcode Admin Panel go to Projects → Automated Actions -> either choose a preconfigured automated action or create a custom automated action
Expand the menu by clicking the expand arrow in the navigation OR click directly on the Process configuration button to reveal all process configuration options.
Browse through the custom automated action topic and preconfigured automated action topic to learn more about customizable automations.