Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to schedule tickets
You can either use the Scheduling assistant to schedule tickets or drag and drop a ticket directly from the Ticket Pool onto the Timeline.
Tickets can be scheduled from the Ticket Pool (Dispatch tab), Timeline, Map, and Ticket Details.
Scheduling tickets will not work from the General, Predefined or Expert tab.
If you decide to drag & drop a ticket from the Ticket Pool onto the Timeline, you will see if the appointment fits with the help of the colors indicated in the Timeline (think of it as a traffic light for tickets). Tickets that are dragged & dropped to the Timeline are automatically locked and will not be organized by the Optimizer.
In case you schedule tickets with the Scheduling Assistant, the Assistant will open if you click on Schedule ticket
in the Ticket Pool, Timeline, Map, and Ticket Details.
- We generally recommend using the Optimizer or the Scheduling Assistant primarily over Drag & Drop scheduling.
- Our system will assist you to find the best ticket options for engineers, skills, date, time, etc. if you use the Optimizer or the Scheduling assistant.
- You can drag & drop the Scheduling Assistant window around freely, as the SA window is not part of a custom component view.
- You can quickly open the Scheduling Assistant by double-clicking on a ticket in the Ticket Pool.
- If you want to learn in what ways the Scheduling Assistant can assist you in arranging appointments in a smart manner, please check out the matching topic: Scheduling assistant.
After you clicked on Schedule ticket, the Scheduling assistant will open.
If you schedule tickets manually the system will check if the current engineer is available and if the placement time makes sense.
The system also checks if the placed ticket is close to an engineer’s end shift.
Red: Placing the ticket here is not recommended by the system!
The ticket is in the past / The engineer is unavailable
Green: Placing the ticket here is recommended by the system!
The ticket is in the future / The engineer is available
Yellow: Placing the ticket here has some drawbacks!
The ticket is close to engineer’s end shift / The engineer has to do overtime
0 out of 5 stars