Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to manually reschedule PUDOs
If PUDO Pick-Up or PUDO Drop-off is required for a ticket, PUDOs will usually by default added automatically to the right spot in the Timeline.
This is usually the case if a ticket requires parts (which need to be pick-upped at a PUDO location for example) to be successfully resolved.
However, it could be the case that a PUDO appointment needs manual rescheduling because of various reasons.
In this case, you have the option to manually reschedule the PUDO appointment, this is done as follows:
- Right-click on a PUDO location to open the context menu.
- Click on Reschedule PUDO appointment.
- You will see the already existing PUDO date and PUDO time in gray and can configure the new PUDO date and time in the second row.
- Click on the calendar in the second row and select a new date from the calendar (New PUDO Date field).
- Enter a time in the second cell of the second row (New PUDO Time field).
- Click Save.