Category filters can help you narrow down search results
This application is addressed to dispatchers, that assign incoming tickets to the engineers and make appointments.
Depending on your job role it doesn’t have to stop there. As you customize and configure the Work Place and utilize the available components more and more to your needs the Work Place can be also an excellent tool for Analysts, data enthusiasts, back-office managers, and many other job roles.
Fieldcode Work Place header
Fieldcode Work Place sidebar
- Ticket Pool -> often also referred to as Ticket Pool component
- Timeline -> often also referred to as Timeline component
- Ticket Details -> often also referred to as Ticket Details component
- Map -> often also referred to as Map component
- Forecasting -> often also referred to as Analytics component/PowerBI/Forecasting
- Scheduling Assistant -> your choice to smartly schedule tickets as a dispatcher
- Workload Calendar ->your choice to keep the workloads of your engineers on track
- Quicklaunch -> your choice to edit ticket details fast one-by-one
In the different components you will encounter terms like:
- Workflow buttons
- Interaction buttons
You can customize the whole Fieldcode Work Place experience with the help of:
- Admin Panel
How to open the Assistant
Option 1: By double-clicking on a particular ticket in the Ticket Pool.
Option 2: From the context menu of a ticket in the Ticket Pool in the Dispatch view.
Option 3: From the Timeline by right-click (opening the context menu) on Schedule ticket.
Option 4: From the Ticket Details by clicking on the corresponding workflow button.
4.2 out of 5 stars