Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to change general settings
The My Settings menu allows you to customize your personal Fieldcode Work Place/Fieldcode Admin Panel experience.
- In the header click the arrow right next to the profile picture to expand the dropdown and click My Settings.
- The following popover displays your name and email address and allows you to edit general settings.
- Click Save if you are happy with your changes or Cancel if you want to discard your changes.
"My settings" changes affect the general Fieldcode Work Place and Fieldcode Admin Panel experience
- The country preferences specified during registration affect the pre-sets in "My settings".
- For example, if you specified the USA while going through the registration, all date, time, and distance formats are already pre-set to suit your requirements.
|Avatar||Set the profile picture which is displayed to all other users and yourself. Click the Pencil button and select Upload photo.You can also always delete the photo by using the Delete photo button. The maximum file size is 20 kB.|
|Language||Adjust the application language. Changing this only affects your view of the application.|
|Country||Adjust the country setting to your preference.|
|Time zone||Adjust the time zone to your preference. Ideally to the time zone you are working from.|
|Distance unit||Adjust the selected distance unit.|
|Date format||Adjust the date format to your preference.|
|Time format||Adjust the time format to your preference.|
|First day of the week||Adjust the selected start point of a typical work week to your preference.|
Was this topic helpful?
0 out of 5 stars