Category filters can help you narrow down search results
This application is devised for administrators of the system, who adapt the system to the business needs.
The more configuration is applied in the Admin Panel, the smarter Fieldcode Work Place becomes. In the Admin Panel, you can configure for example your user base for Fieldcode Work Place, you can configure projects for Fieldcode Work Place, can configure dispatch groups for Fieldcode Work Place, can customize Optimizer settings, can customize the Customer Portal experience for your end users, and much more.
- Configure accounts, users, permissions, and partners -> Access configuration
- Configure your custom company workflow -> Process configuration
- Configure your dispatch network -> Dispatch configuration
- Configure system connections -> Interface configuration
Admin Panel has corresponding sub-menus like:
- Users, permissions, partners…
- Workflows, projects, forms, automated actions, conditions, indications…
- Groups, skills, service delivery, ticket scoring, PUDOs..
- Account, system connections…
The Admin Panel homepage clusters different sections that admins are going to configure in order to achieve a customized Fieldcode Work Place experience.
- You are going to manage user accesses for your engineers, dispatchers, partners, etc.
- You are going to manage process-related options such as eg. workflows.
- You are going to manage dispatch-related options such as managing dispatch groups.
Sidebar to quickly access all the sections and sub-sections
Fieldcode Admin Panel header
Fieldcode Admin Panel sidebar
List view of an opened menu
Tabs inside an selected item
Menu for configuration
4.9 out of 5 stars