Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to synchronize tickets
The complete sync of the app and all appointments and tickets may take some moments to complete. You can also pull down the screen to synchronize.
When you start your workday, you most likely want to make sure that the latest ticket orders have been synced within your app. The app automatically syncs each time you open it so that the latest ticket data with all appointments that are scheduled for next time appear within your app. However, you can also manually start a sync by either swiping down from the main screen or appointments menu or by tapping “Sync Now” in the Settings menu, for example.
Option 1: From the Settings menu
You can trigger a synchronization from the Settings menu to get the latest appointments that the dispatcher has published.
- From the Home screen tap on the Settings button.
- Tap on the Sync Now button.
- Wait until the synchronization finishes, your new appointments should be visible shortly after the synchronization finishes.
Option 2: From the Home/Appointments screen
You can trigger a synchronization from the Home/Appointments screen to get the latest appointments that the dispatcher has published.
- Pull down from the Home screen or Appointments menu.
- Wait until the wheel vanishes.
Your new appointments should be visible shortly after the synchronization finishes.