Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to configure PUDOs
PickUp-and-DropOff locations are used to temporarily store parts & goods. Engineers will use those locations to pick up spare parts for their service.
You can create and edit PUDOS in this menu.
Expand the menu by clicking the expand arrow in the Navigation OR click directly on the Dispatch symbol to reveal all options of Dispatch configuration.
Inside the Fieldcode admin panel go to Dispatch → PUDO
How to create & edit PUDO locations
- Click on the plus button to open the creation form.
- Fill in the Basic and Location tabs.
1. Basic tab
- Decide if your new or existing PUDO should be set to active in the system.
- Insert the name of your new or existing PUDO.
- (Optional) Insert a short description for your new or existing PUDO.
- (Optional) Insert Additional Information for your new or existing PUDO.
- Insert the start time for the opening hours of the PUDO in the FROM field.
- Insert the end time of the opening hours of the PUDO in the TO field.
- (Optional) Insert the break time of the PUDO, if there is one (eg. Lunch from 12:00 to 13:00).
2. Location tab
Fill in the Location form. You can either directly search and pinpoint a location on the map (Location fields will then be filled in automatically) or insert the location manually.
How to auto-search for a location
- In the search field enter an address as you would do in any other map application.
- The manual fields will fill in automatically if the system recognizes them.
- Click Save.
How to search for a location manually
- Insert the address of the PUDO in the address field.
- Insert the ZIP of the PUDO in the ZIP field.
- Insert the city of the PUDO in the city field.
- (Optional) Insert the state/province/region of the PUDO.
- Select the country from the drop-down, where your PUDO is located.