Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to configure and view account settings
Under this tab you can configure account settings. You can check and edit your account details in this menu, like your account email address, your company details, your main Fieldcode contact, and the selected payment method.
Inside the Fieldcode Admin Panel go to Access → Account
Expand the menu by clicking the expand arrow in the navigation OR click directly on the Account button to reveal all options of Access.
How to change and view the subscription plan
- The Upgrade can be initated by going to Access → Account → Pricing Plan → UPGRADE NOW
- Insert your credit card number.
- Insert the month.
- Insert the year.
- Insert the CVV of your card.
- (Optional) Insert the first name of the cardholder.
- (Optional) Insert the last name of the cardholder.
- Click Submit first.
- Click Save afterward.
How to check the account details
The main page allows you to check your account details, which you entered into the system when you registered. Your account details include information about the Account email address, the Custom URL, Company Details, Main Contact, Subscription type, Payment method, Data Security Agreement, and SMTP email settings.
How to edit the account details
- To edit the Account you have to scroll on the main page of the Account to the right first.
- Then you should see the pencil button with Edit Account Settings.
- You can then edit the following tabs: Account Email Address, Company Details, Main Account tab, and SMTP Email address.
1. Account email address tab
You can change your Account Email Address in this tab:
- Click on the X on your current email address.
- Enter your new email address in the field.
- Click Save.
2. Company details tab
You can change your company details in this tab:
- Click on the X on the Name field and replace it with the new name.
- Click on the X on the Street field and replace it with the new Street name.
- Click on the X on the ZIP field and replace it with the new ZIP.
- Click on the X on the City field and replace it with the new city.
- Click on the X on the Country field and insert the new country.
- (Optional) Click on the X on the Phone number field and replace it with the new number.
- Click Save.
3. Main Contact tab
You can change your main contact in this tab:
- (Optional) Select the new salutation from the drop-down.
- Click on the X on the First Name field and replace it with the new First Name.
- Click on the X on the Last Name field and replace it with the new Last Name.
- Click Save.
4. SMTP email settings tab
If you enable SMTP email all your automated emails will be sent from a dedicated email address. This is useful if you use for example Automated Actions and you want that emails not sent from a Fieldcode email address. Instead, you can use a dedicated email address (eg. your company email address). SMTP email settings do not affect system notifications.
Decide if you directly want to activate the global based SMTP email configuration.
Enter the user name that you use for logging in into the SMTP Account.
Enter the password that you use for logging in into the SMTP Account.
Enter the from email address. This email address will be later visible when sending out emails to customers for this project.
Enter the from display name. This display name will be later visible when sending out emails to customers for this project.
Enter the SMTP host address. On the left, you can see what it might look like. You can find the SMTP host address for example by checking with your mail provider.
Enter the SMTP Port. On the left, you can see what it might look like. You can find the SMTP host address for example by checking with your mail provider.
5. Pricing plan tab
In the pricing plan tab, you can view our different pricing plans and also check the current amount of users. Also, you have the possibility to book additional packages.
Check out the change/view subscription plan topic further above to learn more about upgrading your pricing plan.