Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Here you can learn how this manual is structured and about the terms we use.
We sort our manual by...
- Menu names
Fieldcode work place is structured by terms like...
- Ticket Pool Component
- Timeline Component
- Ticket Details Component
- Map Component
- Analytics Component
In the different components you will encounter terms like:
- Workflow buttons
- Interaction buttons
- Search fields and queries and filters
Ticket Pool Component
Ticket Details Component
Fieldcode admin panel is structured by terms like...
They have corresponding sub-menus like:
- Users, Permissions, Partners
- Workflows, Projects, Forms, Automated Actions, Conditions, Indications..
- Groups, Skills, Service Delivery, Ticket scoring, PUDOs..
- Account, System Connection…
The terms describe affected parts of the system you are going to configure for Fieldcode work place.
- You are going to manage User Accesses for your engineers, dispatchers, partners etc.
- You are going to manage process-related options such as eg. Workflows.
- You are going to manage dispatch-related options such as managing dispatch groups.