Welcome to the Fieldcode Manual
Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Copy the URL link to this section to share
Here you can learn how this manual is structured and about the terms we use.
We structure the manual outgoing from..
- Menu names
Fieldcode work place is structured by terms like...
- Ticket Pool -> often also referred to as Ticket Pool component
- Timeline -> often also referred to as Timeline component
- Ticket Details -> often also referred to as Ticket Details component
- Map -> often also referred to as Map component
- Analytics -> often also referred to as Analytics component / PowerBI/ Forecasting
- Scheduling Assistant -> your choice to smartly schedule tickets as a dispatcher
Components are parts of Fieldcode Work Place that can be resized anytime (except the Scheduling Assistant which acts as a global system part). Components can be shown or hidden anytime and have a dedicated focus on your work.
In the different components you will encounter terms like:
- Workflow buttons
- Interaction buttons
You will be searching particular tickets with the help of:
- Search queries and filters
Fieldcode Work place header
Fieldcode Work place sidebar
Fieldcode admin panel is structured by terms like...
- Configure users, account, permissions, and partners -> Access configuration
- Configure your custom company workflow -> Process configuration
- Configure your dispatch network -> Dispatch configuration
- Configure system connections -> Interface configuration
They have corresponding sub-menus like:
- Users, permissions, partners…
- Workflows, projects, forms, automated actions, conditions, indications…
- Groups, skills, service delivery, ticket scoring, PUDOs…
- Account, system connection…
The terms describe affected parts of the system you are going to configure for Fieldcode Work Place.
- You are going to manage user accesses for your engineers, dispatchers, partners etc.
- You are going to manage process-related options such as eg. workflows, projects, forms, automated actions etc.
- You are going to manage dispatch-related options such as assigning dispatch groups, skill assignment, service delivery preferences, ticket scores etc.
Sidebar to quickly access all the sections and sub-sections
Fieldcode Admin Panel header
Fieldcode Admin Panel sidebar
List view of an opened menu
Tabs inside an selected item
Menu for configuration