Category filters can help you narrow down search results
How to set up email templates
Email templates allow you to configure prefilled mail fields for further usage in projects.
Inside the Admin Panel go to Process → Email templates
You can create or edit email templates in this menu.
How to create & edit email templates
HTML is supported inside COMS and email templates.
You may not be able to see a "Preview" with the HTML formatting for now, however, when emails are sent out the HTML formatting will be visible to end customers.
Please pay attention to use the correct HTML declaration and scheme for emails in the body field:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
- Click on the plus button to open the creation form (or click on an item on the list to edit).
- Fill in the email template form.
- Decide if your new or existing email template should be set to active in the system.
- Insert a name for your new or existing email template.
- Select a project from the drop-down. Email templates are project based.
- Insert from which email address the email should be sent.
- Insert to which email address the email should be sent.
- (Optional) Decide to whom you want to CC (“Carbon Copy”) the email.
- (Optional) Decide to whom you want BCC (“Blind Carbon Copy”) the email.
- Insert the email subject.
- (Optional) Insert the email content.
Where are email templates used?
Email templates are utilized inside the Fieldcode work place.
Go to the workflow button COMMUNICATIONS inside a particular ticket in the Ticket Details to use the configured templates for your audience.