Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Email templates allow you to configure prefilled mail fields for further usage in projects.
You can create or edit email templates in this menu.
Go to Process → Email templates
Create & edit email templates
- Click on the plus button to open the creation form (or click on an item on the list to edit).
- Fill in the email template form.
- Decide if your new or existing email template should be set to active in the system.
- Insert a name for your new or existing email template.
- Select a project from the drop down. Email templates act project based.
- Insert from which email address the email should be sent.
- Insert to which email address the email should be sent.
- (Optional) Decide to whom you want to CC (“Carbon Copy”) the email.
- (Optional) Decide to whom you want BCC (“Blind Carbon Copy”) the email.
- Insert the email subject.
- (Optional) Insert the email content.
Where are email templates used?
Email templates are used in Fieldcode work place.
Go to the Workflow button COMS inside a particular ticket in the Ticket Details to benefit from the templates.