Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to use the clipboard tab
The clipboard contains all your tickets that were added to the clipboard, so they are ready to be monitored at a quick glance. Tickets are added to the clipboard by the use of the context menu.
Inside the Fieldcode work place click on in the Ticket Pool.
Why should you move tickets to the clipboard?
- In case you can’t reach the end user and therefore want the ticket out of sight from the Dispatch tab.
- In case there is a callback required with the customer and therefore you want the ticket out of sight from the Dispatch tab.
- In case you want the ticket out of sight from the Dispatch tab for other reasons.
How do I remove tickets from the clipboard?
You can remove tickets from the clipboard by using the context menu of a ticket → Remove from the clipboard. The ticket will be moved back to the Dispatch tab.
How can I move tickets to the clipboard?
You have different possibilities to move a ticket to the practical clipboard:
- Open the context menu of a ticket in the Dispatch tab in the Ticket Pool and click Move to Clipboard.
- In the scheduling assistant click on Enduser not reached and enter a reason.
Due to project settings, it can occur that your ticket won’t be moved to the clipboard.
- In the scheduling assistant click on Callback Required and insert the person you talked to and insert the time duration (length of how long the ticket will be stored in the Clipboard) or custom end time and hit Save.