Type a term in the box to instantly list helpful topics. Category filters help to narrow down search results.
How to configure service delivery preferences
Service delivery preferences help you to get the best optimization results for tickets inside the Fieldcode Work Place adapted to your business goals.
1. Optimizer Preferences tab
Configuration of the Optimizer is actually pretty straightforward. You should consider these four steps in our system for the best results.
What are the goals of my company? -> Fieldcode Admin Panel: Select Preset
Is an LSDT breach allowed for this project? -> Fieldcode Admin Panel: Recommended settings
Should skills be considered for this project? -> Fieldcode Admin Panel: Recommended settings
How to benefit from service delivery preferences -> How to benefit from service delivery preferences
Fieldcode Admin Panel: Select Preset
Fieldcode Admin Panel: Recommended settings
- Go to the Fieldcode Admin Panel.
- Go to Projects.
- Select a project.
- Go to the Basic tab.
- Toggle on Skills consideration.
- Toggle on LSDT breach is not allowed.
2. FMA Delivery tab
The FMA Delivery tab gives you the option to let engineers start working on multiple tickets simultaneously.
By flipping the toggle to the right engineers are allowed to start appointments at the same time opposed to be forced to work from ticket to ticket.
How to benefit from service delivery preferences
- Go to the Fieldcode Work Place.
- Select a dispatch group in the Timeline.
- Click on the magic wand.
- Select the optimization interval.
- Click on Optimize Now.
- Wait for desired results (Optimization results may improve with time passing).
- Click on Take Over.
- (Optional) Click on Minimize and Continue optimizing in the background (Optimization results may improve with time passing).