Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Optimizer Preferences tab
Configuration of the Optimizer is actually pretty straight forward. You consider these three steps in our system for best results.
What are the goals of my company? (Step 1)
Is a LSDT breach allowed for this project? (Step 2)
Should skills be considered for this project?
Click on Optimize Now inside Fieldcode work place (Step 3)
1. AP: Select Preset
2. AP: Recommended settings
- Go to Fieldcode admin panel.
- Go to Projects.
- Select a project.
- Go to the Basic tab.
- Toggle on Skills consideration.
- Toggle on LSDT breach is not allowed.
3. WP: Optimize Now
- Go to Fieldcode work place.
- Select a dispatch group in the Timeline.
- Click on the magic stick.
- Select the optimization interval.
- Click on Optimize Now.
- Wait for desired results (Optimization results may improve with time passing).
- Click on Take Over.
- Optional: Click on Minimize and Continue optimizing in background (Optimization results may improve with time passing).
- Click on the expand arrow right next to the magic stick.
- Click on Undo Optimize Now.
- Confirm the upcoming security prompt with Undo.
Be advised that manual changes to tickets after the Optimization will also be affected by the Undo Optimization since they were technically part of the Optimization process.
FMA Delivery tab
The FMA Delivery tab gives you the option to let engineers start working on multiple tickets simultaneously.
By flipping the toggle to the right engineers are allowed to start appointments at the same time opposed to be forced to work from ticket to ticket.