Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to configure service delivery preferences
Service delivery preferences help you to get the best optimization results for tickets inside the Fieldcode work place adapted to your business goals.
1. Optimizer Preferences tab
Configuration of the Optimizer is actually pretty straightforward. You should consider these four steps in our system for the best results.
What are the goals of my company? -> Fieldcode admin panel: Select Preset
Is an LSDT breach allowed for this project? -> Fieldcode admin panel: Recommended settings
Should skills be considered for this project? -> Fieldcode admin panel: Recommended settings
How to benefit from service delivery preferences -> How to benefit from service delivery preferences
Fieldcode Admin Panel: Select Preset
Fieldcode Admin Panel: Recommended settings
- Go to the Fieldcode Admin Panel.
- Go to Projects.
- Select a project.
- Go to the Basic tab.
- Toggle on Skills consideration.
- Toggle on LSDT breach is not allowed.
2. FMA Delivery tab
The FMA Delivery tab gives you the option to let engineers start working on multiple tickets simultaneously.
By flipping the toggle to the right engineers are allowed to start appointments at the same time opposed to be forced to work from ticket to ticket.
What does this mean for the engineer and the usage of the Fieldcode mobile application?
If functionality is enabled the engineer can:
- Drive to an appointment and note it down in the app as usual.
- Start working on the ticket and note it down in the app as usual.
Go back to the Home screen and can additionally:
- Drive to another appointment or appointments in parallel and note it down in the app as usual.
- Start working on another ticket or tickets in parallel and note it down in the app as usual.
If functionality is disabled the engineer can:
- work on tickets only one by one
How to benefit from service delivery preferences
- Go to the Fieldcode work place.
- Select a dispatch group in the Timeline.
- Click on the magic wand.
- Select the optimization interval.
- Click on Optimize Now.
- Wait for desired results (Optimization results may improve with time passing).
- Click on Take Over.
- Optional: Click on Minimize and Continue optimizing in the background (Optimization results may improve with time passing).
- Click on the expand arrow right next to the magic stick.
- Click on Undo Optimize Now.
- Confirm the upcoming security prompt with Undo.
Be advised that manual changes to tickets after the Optimization will also be affected by the Undo Optimization since they were technically part of the Optimization process.