Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to search & filter for tickets
Before searching for tickets or engineers on the map you first have to set a date and your Dispatch group. This can be done in the expanded map view:
- Click on the calendar and select a date from the drop-down to define for which day you want to see information on the map at a glance.
- Click on the group drop-down selector and select the Dispatch group that you want to see on the map.
All tickets for the selected date should now appear in the finding tickets tab. If tickets were clustered they will be shown as numbers on the map.
The search inside the map allows you to search for all possible search queries (eg. ID, telephone number, etc.).
- Search for specific tickets by using the search glass or clicking on a ticket or ticket cluster.
- Open the ticket cluster with the arrow to reveal the cluster list.
- You can quickly check the important details of a ticket at a glance.