Category filters can help you narrow down search results
What is the typical engineer/technician routine?
When you resolve tickets on the field you usually will follow some kind of routine.
We would like to briefly introduce you to a quick routine of how we think you should proceed inside the Fieldcode Mobile App.
- Usually, the first thing before you start your working day is open the Fieldcode Mobile Application.
- You see your tickets for the day at a glance in Home.
- You decide on a ticket to work on, usually, the tickets are already sorted for your day.
- You tap on the ticket to check the details of the job.
- You maybe ask yourself if you need spare parts for the day, that you need to pick up first.
- (Optional) In this case, you would first drive to the location to pick up the parts needed for the job.
- You will start the job by first driving to the location, tapping DRIVE inside a ticket to start your work, and letting end-users and dispatchers know that you are on your way.
- (Optional) You can select if you want to use the navigation. Usually, you should, as Google Maps or Apple Maps is a good partner for your jobs.
- (Optional) Depending on your workflow you are supposed to call your end-user and announce to him that you are arriving.
Simply use the Call button in this case, where the number of your end-user should appear.
- You will reach your location, you may want to tap the I reached the location button.
- (Optional) You might also want to take a break sometimes to stop the tracking simply tap the Pause button in this case.
- You are at the location, you tap Start.
- You fix the actual problem in the service field.
- You tap Finish after finishing your job on the field.
- When prompted if you want to finish the appointment, you may tap Yes.
- You report your ticket, so everybody else knows you did a great job.
- Your ticket is finished! Everybody should be happy at this point: The customer, the dispatcher, and hopefully also your company with your well-done job.
- (Not optional) You return your used parts to be a sustainable, efficient, and kind person.