Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
What are partner companies?
Partner companies usually assist your regular dispatch groups by fulfilling the ticket service (usually under a subcontract).
To learn more about how partners are utilized inside the Fieldcode Work Place check out the Big Picture: Partners topic to learn more about the different partner types.
How to create & edit partner companies
- Go to the Fieldcode Admin Panel -> Access -> Partners.
- Click on the plus button.
- Add or edit the name of the partner company in the name field.
- Add or edit the partner company email address.
- Add or edit the address of the partner company either manually or automatically (both described below).
- (Optional) Add or edit the ZIP of the partner company.
- Select the country of the partner company from the drop-down.
- Wait until the system validates the address.
- Click Save.
Search for location automatically
- In the search field enter a new address or edit the current one.
- Click Enter to confirm the entered address.
- The manual fields will fill in automatically if the system recognizes the address.
- Click Save.
Search for a location manually
- Add or edit the address of the partner company in the address field.
- (Optional) Insert or edit the ZIP of the partner company in the ZIP field.
- Add or edit the city of the partner company in the city field.
- (Optional) Insert or edit the state/province/region of the partner company.
- Select or edit the country from the drop-down, where the partner company is located.
Should you define partner areas - and if yes - how?
Partner areas can be defined inside the Partner configuration menu when you select the Account Partner item and assign an area from there.
It is not done inside the Partners menu. The partner menu only lets you configure the general location of the partner company.
If you define partner areas inside the Partner configuration menu, only location-relevant partners will be displayed to dispatchers.
This will make the partner selection easier for dispatchers.
Partner company location = General definition of partner company, can be assigned to every engineer in the dispatch group
Partner company area (or other filters, eg. project) = Precise definition or partner operation circumstances, can be eg. assigned to overlapping dispatch group areas.