Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to use the Weekly/Monthly View
The Weekly/Monthly View component allows users to easily check the workloads of selected engineers of a dispatch group in a practical calendar view.
The component allows a lot of flexibility when it comes to how workloads are displayed. The color scheme allows you to distinguish between the different workloads.
- You can decide which dispatch group should be displayed.
- You can decide to display a particular set of engineers.
- You can decide which period should be displayed.
- You can scroll through daily workloads for 6 months in the past and 6 months in the future.
- You can change the zoom level of the daily workload view from a one-week interval to a 2 months interval.
- You can decide which day should be displayed.
- You can decide which workload filter or filters should be displayed.
For example you could just display “Heavy workload” or you could display “Heavy workload” and “Regular workload” combined.
How the workload colors are defined
|Possibly Overloaded - between 76% and 100% workload or even over 100%||The engineer (or dispatch group) is possibly overloaded with tickets for the day.|
|Heavy Workload - between 51% and 75% workload||The engineer (or dispatch group) has a heavy workload of tickets for the day.|
|Regular Workload - between 26% and 50% workload||The engineer (or dispatch group) has a regular workload of tickets for the day.|
|Light Workload - between 1% and 25% workload||The engineer (or dispatch group) has a light workload of tickets for the day.|
|Free - 0% workload||The engineer (or dispatch group) has no tickets to work on for the day.|
What happens when you click inside a cell?
You can quickly jump to the corresponding engineer in the Timeline by clicking on date cell in the table.
Depending on the date in the cell and the engineer name the Timeline will automatically move to this spot.
This makes spotting particular workloads and reacting to them very straight-forward and intuitive and simplifies organizational efforts for the dispatcher.
How to filter the Weekly/Monthly View by group, date, engineers, and/or zoom level
You have full flexibility to decide which data you want to see inside the Weekly/Monthly View. For example, you could start to filter for a certain Dispatch group, set a particular date as starting point for your table, and then even drill down to display only particular engineers. You also have the option to decide which zoom level your Weekly/Monthly View should have – it can vary from week to month. After you have decided everything, you could also decide which daily workload indicators should be displayed in the table. How to do this is described in the next section.
- (Optional) Select a dispatch group from the Dispatch Group drop-down.
- (Optional) Select a starting date for the view.
- (Optional) Select or de-select engineers from the Select engineer(s) drop-down, that should be displayed/not displayed.
- (Optional) Choose a zoom level. You can choose from a weekly view to a 2-month forecast view.
How to filter the Weekly/Monthly View by workload
You can filter the Weekly/Monthly View by workload.
You have the possibility to use one dedicated workload filter, more workload filters at once, or display all different workload indicators at once.
- (Optional) In the top-right corner of the Weekly/Monthly View you can select or de-select between the different daily workload filters.
- (Optional) Select or de-select workloads that should be displayed.
You have the possibility to use one dedicated workload filter, more workload filters at once, or the option to display all different workload indicators in the view at once.
What is the Dispatch group workload?
The dispatch group workload is the sum of all combined engineer workloads and gives you a general idea of how loaded with work a dispatch group is at a given date.
Note: Hidden technicians are also included in the calculation of the group workload.