Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
If you want to import tickets from another system you can use the Ticket import. The tool gives you the option to import Excel sheets with Ticket data into work place with the right standards.
Go to sidebar -> Ticket import
The import is clustered in five steps:
1. Upload -> 2. Configuration -> 3. Test -> 4. Import -> 5. Done
- Select the Project Name you want to assign your Excel File to via the dropdown.
- Select the Configuration you want to use with your Excel File to via the dropdown.
- Click Add File and select the Excel File you want to import with the File explorer OR drag it direct from your desktop to the Drag & Drop window.
Please wait until the file is added.
- Click NEXT to proceed to the next step.
The LSDT date must be formatted in this scheme: YYYY/MM/DD
The preferred appointment time must be formatted in this scheme: YYYY/MM/DD
YYYY/DD/MM may cause failed validation.
Only .xlsx and .xls files are accepted by the importer.
You have the following options in this menu:
Switch your Excel Fields, Adjust to Fieldcode Ticket Fields, Edit Values, Allow Duplicates and / or advanced options.
- Switch Excel fields: Mandatory fields are necessary for system to process. By clicking the drop down in one of these fields you can chose another field that should be mapped to Fieldcode Ticket Fields.
- Adjust to Fieldcode ticket fields: The system tries to also adjust additional fields to Fieldcode Mapping and suggests appropriate fields. However, they can also further mapped manually by clicking the drop down.
- Edit Values: By clicking inside a field you can change the assigned value (subcategory, category or boolean) of your field.
- Allow duplicates: This toggle decides if remaining fields that contain the same data are further allowed to be kept in the import process or should be kicked out. Default setting is Duplicates allowed.
- Advanced options: When the context menu is chosen, you can see three dots besides every row which enable further functionality. In the context menu you have the options to Add fixed values, Add Prefix and to Add Suffix to the selected Ticket field. Click Save after you are making changes here, otherwise changes won’t be saved.
You can click on preview to check if you are satisfied with your mapping.
After that click on Test configuration to proceed to the next step.
The importer now runs through automatically and validates your field mappings.
The validation can either fail or succeed.
In case the test failed you will be prompted with the errors and the affected tickets and can go back to configuration or Skip & Start import (not reccomended!).
In case of success you can click on Start import to start the next step.
The Import will now run through automatically, while showing the amount of tickets that are being processed.
The import can either run through successfully as above or with skipped tickets as below.
Regardless of how the Import ends you have two options by now. Either click DONE to finish the process or press click here (like shown in the screenshot above) to save the configuration for later purposes.
If you click on click here you have to do the following to save your configuration:
- Insert a name for your configuration.
- Insert a description for you configuration.
- Click on Save.