Tip: You can use filters for better results
How to complete the reporting phase
After tapping the Finish button inside a ticket in the appointment phase, it’s time to proceed to the report phase and report the ticket.
- The reporting consists of two parts, one is the actual report and the second part is the sign-off from the end user to finish the ticket.
- In the report, the work start and work end times are taken over.
- You can manually edit times, dates, etc. by tapping the corresponding calendar and time buttons.
- After that, you fill in if the Intervention has been successful or not. It is always mandatory to fill in a work report, regardless of how the intervention went.
- Click REPORT SUMMARY to proceed to customer sign-off. The mobile device will enter landscape mode and the customer can sign comfortably.
- At the end, you click on Submit and Finish to finish the ticket.
After a ticket has been submitted and finished it will be available for viewing purposes in the Archive section of the FMA.
How to finish the appointment
The Report button can be triggered from the top bar inside an appointment after the work on the ticket has been finished.
- Tap on the appointment you want to resolve.
- Tap on the Report button at the top.
How to fill in the report
- Enter the Time report.
Duration field: You have the option to manually enter the Driving time that was required for this appointment. The driving time that has been tracked by the App will be pre-filled.
Work start field: You have the option to manually enter the Working time (Work start time) that was required for this appointment. The working time that has been tracked by the App will be pre-filled, this simplifies the handling of the report.
End time field: You have the option to manually enter the Working time (Work end time) that was required for this appointment. The working time that has been tracked by the App will be pre-filled, this simplifies the handling of the report.
- Enter the Work report.
Successful field: Select Yes or No, depending on whether you were able to resolve the ticket problem.
Work note field: Add a work note message for this ticket.
- Tap on Next after you finish entering the report.
How to submit the report summary
- You will see a summary of all your entered details and an additional message informing you that it is important the customer has read the report and agrees to the results of the intervention.
- Tap on the Customer Signature field.
An interface where the customer can put in the signature by touch should appear and the customer is able to sign.
- (Optional) Clear button/Trash button: Allows the customer to redo the signature in case the signature has to be resubmitted.
- (Optional) No signature? button: In case you weren’t able to retrieve a signature from the ticket requestor, you can select a reason, why this wasn’t the case.
Signature available: You can use the Customer Signature field.
Rejected: The end user refused to give you a signature.
Unavailable: The end user was not available in person.
Provided separately: The signature will be provided separately.
- Let the customer sign on the device.
- Tap on Done after the signature has been provided in order to finish the Report.