Welcome to the Fieldcode Manual
Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to deactivate users
You are able to deactivate users by toggling the Active toggle of a user to the Off state.
- Inside the Fieldcode admin panel go to Access -> Users.
- Select the user you want to deactivate from the list.
- In the Contact tab toggle the Active toggle to Off state.
What are the consequences of deactivating a user?
- The user will not be able to log in anymore
- Users will not be able to access the applications anymore
- The user will be displayed in the user’s list as inactive
- User history input will still be available
- The user might be reactivated in the future
- The deactivated user shouldn’t have tickets assigned, you will be prompted to reschedule tickets to other engineers
- The deactivated user will not be able to access the applications anymore (neither Web and neither Mobile)
- Any history content/notes/comments of the deactivated user will remain accessible
- Inactive users are still considered license holders
- Once a deactivated user gets permitted to log back into the applications, then the account remains valid to be reset to an active state
Table of Contents