Welcome to the Fieldcode Manual
Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
You are able to deactivate users by toggling the Active toggle of an user to Off state.
- Select the user you want to deactivate from the list.
- In the Contact tab toggle the Active toggle to Off state.
- User will not be able to login anymore
- User will not be able to access the applications anymore
- User will be displayed in the users list as inactive
- User history input will still be available
- User might be reactivated in the future
- The deactivated user shouldn’t have tickets assigned, you will be prompted to reschedule tickets to other engineers
- The deactivated user will not be able to access the applications anymore (neither Web and neither Mobile)
- Any history content / notes / comments of the deactivated user will remain accessible
- Inactive users are still considered as licence holders
- Once a deactivated user gets permitted to log back into the applications, then the account remains valid to be reset to active state
Table of Contents