Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
Adding your first users
- Go to the Fieldcode admin panel.
- Click on Users.
- Click on the Plus button.
- Toggle the Active toggle to the right to mark the user as active (that means he is shown everywhere in the system).
- (Optional) Upload an avatar by clicking the pencil icon right next to the dummy picture.
- Insert the contact details of the user. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory to proceed to the next tab.
- (Optional) Toggle the Is the user an engineer toggle to the right if the user you create will be an engineer.
- (Optional) Toggle the Is the user an external partner toggle to the right if the user you create will be under subcontract.
Insert the location details of the user. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory to proceed to the next tab.
Working hours & availability tab
- Edit the Working hours by changing the default working times to your needs. Eg. if your user works from 07:30 to 18:00 you would change the From and To time accordingly.
- You are also able to very-fine-tune the working hours, eg you could insert Monday to Wednesday 08:00 to 12:00 and Thursday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30 by adding another column where the matching days are selected.
- In case you are not happy with a row you can delete it with the trash button.
- Check the Preview on the right side to get an idea if you are happy with the working times you just setup
- There are three default roles to choose from: Admin, Manager, and Engineer.
- Assign the according role, depending on what the user should do in the apps.
Admin: Configurator of the system – has full rights to nearly do everything across all Fieldcode systems.
Manager: Equals to Dispatcher – has full rights for Work place.
Engineer: Equals to engineer – has full rights inside the mobile application.
Not necessary to be filled in this Quick Start Guide. You can skip filling in this tab for now.
Click on Save after completing filling in the tabs to save your new user and complete the user creation. Repeat for other users.