Welcome to the Fieldcode Manual
Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
The map interacts with other components, eg. the Ticket Pool.
- When you start for example dragging a ticket from the Ticket Pool you will start to see an overlay on the map, that shows if a ticket is findable on the map.
- If the ticket is inside on the map it will center coordinates of the ticket you are dragging.
- If the ticket is dropped outside of the map the map re-centers to the origin coordinates before the drag.
- If you drop a ticket on the Map the ticket will drop on that point of the Map.
- If you drop a ticket on an engineer, an appointment for this ticket in a specific time slot will be automatically set.
Was this article helpful?
Table of Contents