Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
The context menu can be used to interact with individual tickets in the Ticket Pool.
Click on on the left side of a specific ticket in the Ticket Pool.
Options include: Schedule ticket, Add to clipboard, Add Part, Assign/Unassign Partner, Show on Map, Grab ticket or Open in tab.
- Schedule ticket: Allows you to easily schedule a ticket from the Dispatch tab with the help of the scheduling assistant.
- Add Part: Adds a part to the ticket.
- Assign/Unassign Partner: Assigns/unassigns a partner engineer for the ticket.
- Add to clipboard: Adds the item to the clipboard in the Ticket Pool.
- Show on Map: Shows the item on the Map.
- Grab ticket: Grabs the ticket and opens it in the Ticket Details.
- Open in tab: Opens the ticket in a new register card in the Ticket Details.