Welcome to the Fieldcode Manual
Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results.
How to interact with tickets in the timeline
You can interact with a ticket or an engineer in the Timeline in various ways.
Ticket context menu
- Lock: Locks the ticket in the Timeline → Effects: Optimizer won’t schedule it on another spot.
- Unlock: Unlocks the ticket in the Timeline → Effects: Optimizer can rearrange the ticket on another spot.
- Back to Ticket Pool: The ticket will be moved away from Timeline back to the Ticket Pool.
- Show on Map: Map will move the view to the Ticket location.
- Schedule Ticket: Scheduling assistant opens.
Engineer context menu
- Clear Engineers’ timeline: Allows you to clear the timeline from tickets for a particular engineer.
- Show base location: Allows you to quickly check the engineers base location on the map.
- Manage absence: Allows you to quickly manage absences for a particular engineer.
- Manage on-call-duty: Allows you to quickly manage on-call-duty for a particular engineer.
- Manage subgroups: Allows you to quickly mange the subgroup for a particular engineer.
- Assign to project: Allows you to quickly assign a project for a particular engineer.
Was this article helpful?
Table of Contents