Welcome to the Hemmersbach Manual
How to manage projects
Project Management features a list of all existing projects in Gepard. You can edit certain crucial aspects like for example the migration status of the database or the allowance of ticket creation for a project in this tab and much more. To add or edit a project proceed as follows:
- Click on the hamburger menu.
- Click on ‘ADMIN’.
- Click on ‘SETTINGS’.
- Click on ‘PROJECT MANAGEMENT’.
From there you have the following possibilities:
- Switch the toggle to filter between active OR inactive project.
- Add a new project.
- OR edit an existing one by choosing a project.
How to add a new project
- Insert an appropriate ID in this field, ideally the next ID that is free (Ascending order).
- Insert a name for the new project in this field.
- Call table name refers to the older “IT-Tool” and is normally not used anymore.
- Add a Database Migration status. You can cycle between ‘Not migrated’ (Project runs on IT-Tool), ‘Partially migrated’ (Project runs on IT-Tool and Gepard) or ‘Completely migrated’ (Project runs on Gepard).
- Tenant field. Add the buyer for the Software in this field.
- ‘Is the project active?’ – field. Set yes or no. Decide whether your project should be active or not.
- ‘Ticket Creation Enabled? ‘- field. Set yes or no. Decide whether Ticket creation should be enabled or not.
Yes means that user can create ticket directly in Gepard.
No means that the tickets will be imported from external system.
- Activate NPS Rating in FSA? – field. Set yes or no. Decide whether NPS Rating in FSA App should be enabled or not. It’s a five star rating system from the customer for the service the engineer made.
- Enable anonymization toggle. Decide whether you want to automatically anonymize certain data parts of a project.
- Retention field. Sets the amount of days data is visible after the closure of a ticket.
- Select the anonym fields – field. Decide which data should be anonymized. Multiple-fields selection is possible.
- ‘ADD PROJECT’ button. Adds the project to Gepard.
- ‘CANCEL’ button. Cancels the editing or creation of a project.
How to edit projects
- Select the project you want to edit. It is highlighted with the check mark on the left side.
- Make sure the ‘Allow editing’ toggle is switched on.
- Edit your fields. Fields are described in Add new project under number 1.
- Click on ‘SAVE CHANGES’ to save your edits.